ACBC’s mission is to support leading players in the fashion industry with technical competences in sustainable materials and design to reach environmental goals and CO2 reduction targets.
This collection has been designed and manufactured in partnership with ACBC certified B Corporation supply chain and Using certified eco-materials.
The project with ACBC has the main goal of producing a new bike shoe model that introduces Northwave on the universe of circular materials.
Tailwhip Eco Evo, designed after the MTB shoes Tailwhip, suggests a contemporary skate style that fits for different moments and use, from the discovery of new trails to your everyday life at the office.
- Upper, lining and tongue are made of 100% RePET, recycled post-consumer polyester;
- Insole top sheet made of 100% RePET, recycled post-consumer polyester;
- Insole footbed partially made of 86% ReFOAM, recycled polyurethane foam;
- Laces are made of l 100% RePET, recycled post-consumer polyester;
- Sole partially made of 26% ReRubber, recycled pre-consumer rubber chips;
*Responsible materials have in their compositions an input of mass comprising sustainability characteristics
Stay tuned! Subscribe to our newsletter, don’t miss the official launch and the latest news form Northwave!