Performance and sustainability meet in a new green version of the iconic Thailwhip
The project with ACBC has the main goal of producing a new bike shoe model that introduces Northwave on the universe of circular materials.
Tailwhip Eco Evo, designed after the MTB shoes Tailwhip, suggests a contemporary skate style that fits for different moments and use, from the discovery of new trails to your everyday life at the office.
- Upper, lining and tongue are made of 100% RePET, recycled post-consumer polyester;
- Insole top sheet made of 100% RePET, recycled post-consumer polyester;
- Insole footbed partially made of 86% ReFOAM, recycled polyurethane foam;
- Laces are made of l 100% RePET, recycled post-consumer polyester;
- Sole partially made of 26% ReRubber, recycled pre-consumer rubber chips;
*Responsible materials have in their compositions an input of mass comprising sustainability characteristics
Stay tuned! Subscribe to our newsletter, don’t miss the official launch and the latest news form Northwave!