TAILWHIP ECO EVO
Enter your email and we will notify you when the product is back in stock
14 days return
Tailwhip Eco Evo represents an important first step towards a responsible impact that Northwave is working hard on.
Our commitment is told through the values of sport that we love and support but it is also clear and measurable in numbers.
Tailwhip Eco Evo is our first cycling shoe with a 53.34% responsible impact.
Sole composed of 26% ReRubber, pre-used and recycled rubber made in collaboration with Michelin: ensures excellent grip on the pedals
Upper made of 100% RePET, recycled polyester
Lining made of 100% RePET, recycled polyester
Insole made with 86% ReFOAM, recycled polyurethane foam
The laces are made of 100% RePET, easily stowable in the elasticated loop
- Product Code:
Performance and sustainability meet in a new green version of the iconic Thailwhip
The project with ACBC has the main goal of producing a new bike shoe model that introduces Northwave on the universe of circular materials.
Tailwhip Eco Evo, designed after the MTB shoes Tailwhip, suggests a contemporary skate style that fits for different moments and use, from the discovery of new trails to your everyday life at the office.
- Upper, lining and tongue are made of 100% RePET, recycled post-consumer polyester;
- Insole top sheet made of 100% RePET, recycled post-consumer polyester;
- Insole footbed partially made of 86% ReFOAM, recycled polyurethane foam;
- Laces are made of l 100% RePET, recycled post-consumer polyester;
- Sole partially made of 26% ReRubber, recycled pre-consumer rubber chips;
*Responsible materials have in their compositions an input of mass comprising sustainability characteristics
Stay tuned! Subscribe to our newsletter, don’t miss the official launch and the latest news form Northwave!