Enter your email and we will notify you when the product is back in stock
14 days return
The pride of a winning team
Flagship GTX, the new proposal for the winter season, was created to celebrate the 15 years of partnership between Northwave and Gore-Tex, two brands that represent real excellence in studying solutions that defy the cold. When important challenges and values are shared, teamwork becomes more than just a partnership. The talents of the Gore-Tex technicians and Northwave Lab designers are reflected in a creative synergy that can count on professional training and consolidated experience.
“Northwave has always defied the cold with its winter shoes, thanks to the know-how gained after years of snowboard boot design. It is a field we greatly wanted to explore, until becoming unique in the winter cycling shoes landscape, with eight different models in the collection, all including a Gore-Tex membrane. Constant study and an attentive openness to the new frontiers in the search for materials are imperative in our team. Present a better model each year? We set ourselves this challenge, and it pushes us to do better and better, a bit like when we pedal.”
Flagship GTX encapsulates and celebrates the successes of the latest collections by offering the best of the past and unprecedented, completley new details in a winter shoe. The result is footwear with character, decisive and fearless of the harshest weather conditions:
- The Duratherm Kelvin lining offers the best thermal insulation in the Gore-Tex range, ensuring breathability and protection from the weather.
- Thanks to the characteristic qualities of neoprene, the Easyfit collar guarantees mobility and protection from instep to ankle.
- The “overlap” structure of the upper evenly distributes closing pressure and helps transfer every watt of power during pedalling
- The full carbon sole - the new entry in the winter collection - is Hyperlight XC, 100% unidirectional carbon with a stiffness index of 14.0 that combines stiffness and lightness
- Not one but two rotors. Northwave's flagship SLW3 closure is the only one with a gradual step-by-step release that allows millimetre fit adjustments during use, even when wearing winter gloves.
- Tone-on-tone logo and graphics
- Weather conditions
- Product Code:
It might also interest you