EXTREME TRAIL JACKET
As extreme as your passion
The Extreme Trail jacket is the new arrival at Northwave, designed for riders looking for a highly technological MTB garment. Developed with the innovative Primaloft Black Insulation material which is compressible, light, soft to the touch and made of 75% recycled polyester, it features details designed for the needs of the off road world. A special breathable and abrasion-resistant material with DWR rainproof treatment has been added to the front panel in Primaloft (reminiscent of warm outdoor down jackets) in strategic points, such as the sleeves and back. Extreme Trail jacket is suitable for a wide range of temperatures and will offer optimal protection when combined with a thermal jersey and a short-sleeved base layer or combined with a long-sleeved, heavier-weight base layer.
- Front panel in Primaloft Black Insulation (blowable synthetic WITH DOWN-LIKE performance), with 75% recycled polyester
- Sleeves and back in recycled and abrasion-resistant polyester material with DWR treatment
- Double slider zip that allows opening the jacket both from the top and from the bottom
- Laser perforations on the underarm for breathability and body temperature control
- Seamless jacket and sleeve bottoms (heat-sealed)
- 2 front pockets with zip
- Silicone inserts at the bottom help the jacket stay perfectly in place
- Brushed inner collar
- Zip with puller to facilitate use with gloves
- Weather conditions
- Intense cold
If you are buying from UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Japan, please select your currency to get the correct price.
It might also interest you