EXTREME PRO BIBTIGHT TP
Enter your email and we will notify you when the product is back in stock
14 days return
For an Epic Ride
Cold, rain and snow are just the "normal" ingredients of a winter day on a bike, but they are also the conditions that will make your day epic!
Kinetic Extreme Pro is the winter proposal from Northwave Lab that offers versatility, protection and comfort in a unique bibtight. A garment designed for a wide range of uses. While its use might be eclectic, the enemy that all cyclists have to defeat is the same: frost. Thermal insulation is guaranteed by the innovative multilayer fabric, Fox King 85. Three layers that provide protection against water and wind, thanks to DWR treatment. Invisible to the eye but essential for the skin, this extremely high-performance membrane affords protection against water, wind and the cold, while ensuring that the body maintains an excellent level of vaporization. The Explorer pad is the secret to Extreme Pro bibtight's outstanding comfort. Just like a true explorer, it adapts to all weather conditions. Milled and coupled with a soft microfibre, it provides support and comfort in the saddle. The holes in the mesh material favour vaporization in the most extreme conditions and record drying times. Its particular open cell structure with three different densities guarantees excellent support over long distances (60 kg / m3 for improved comfort and 120 kg / m3 density with high vibration and shock absorption).
1. Water-repellent material, waterproof up to 11,000 mm water columns, combined with a breathable polyester and polyurethane membrane
2. The Tek Series® membrane offers unparalleled breathability and protection. With Water vapour penetration of 11.000gr/sqm/24h - astm/E96BW (38°C/50RH)
3. The layer in contact with the skin is made of 3D structured gauze to maintain exceptional body insulation and a constant temperature.
4. Elasticated ankle cuff and internal silk-screen grip for excellent adhesion to the collar of the winter shoes in our collection.
5. The Explorer pad with its particular open cell structure with three different densities guarantees excellent support over long distances (60 kg / m3 for improved comfort and 120 kg / m3 density with high vibration and shock absorption).
6. The upper part of the bibtight is structured with super-breathable Freshfeel mesh combined with microfibre braces.
7. Stain-resistant fabric
8. Reflective details on the lower leg for additional visibility
- Weather conditions
- Intense cold
It might also interest you